The results are in – guys and girls around Australia have so far demonstrated in the lead up to Valentine’s Day that a lot of thought and a touch of flair does not go astray when it comes to swooning their loved ones. Our top ten experiences for couples tick both these boxes, here are some crowd-pleasers you might like to steal for you and your partner!
- Hunter Valley Scenic Flight and Lunch for Two
- Hot Air ballooning
- Gondola rides
- Overnight Stay on a Luxury Yacht
- Helicopter flight to Bass Estate Winery for Two
- DC3 Flight and lunch at King Island
- Top Deck Lunch Cruise
- Couples Spa
- Chalet Mountain Getaway
- Jervis Bay Overnight Luxury Camping
Valentine’s Day is also a very subjective concept. Some of us use it as a momentous occasion to propose, to ask someone out for the first time and others think of it as an opportunity to treat their loved one and make them feel special. Then there are those who think it’s a bit of a joke – where’s the love in that?
The point is, RedBalloon gifts make such great Valentine’s Day gifts because of the variety in price, extravagance and ‘wow’ factor – to suit all Valentine’s occasions, big or small.
For those who have left it to the last minute – here are some safe ideas you can’t go wrong with, based on what our customers are buying.
- The most popular gift girls are getting their guy: V8 Race Car experiences.
- The most popular gift guys are getting their girl: A deluxe massage and facial at home
Overall the top experiences in the lead up to Valentine’s Day this year are:
- Moet & Chandon Champagne Gift Box
- Light Aircraft Introductory Training Flight
- Sailing Full Day Adventure & Lunch
- The Hotel Windsor’s Weekday Afternoon Tea
We hope this mini guide helps you out in your search for a gift to make your loved one feel special this Valentine’s Day.